Daily Translation Practice 2020-04 (01~07)
- The road you have traveled is highly likely that someone else has taken. So basically, you can always have the predecessors' experience to refer.
- The path you've traveled is likely to be the path taken by others. So basically, you can always learn from the experience of the predecessors.
- Everything has an inherent priority and we should always do it in the order of decreasing priority.
- Anything has a hidden priority, and we should do things in the order of decreasing priority.
- Observing the same thing from different aspects, you can even draw contradictory conclusions.
- Looking at the same thing from different angles, you can even draw opposite conclusions.
Everyone is inevitably bised, so the various organizations formd by people may not be able to avoid this.
- People are really strange, if you set a goal for yourself and keep going towards it and it will eventually be achieved. Therefore, don't be afraid to dream. The key is what you want to be, but not what you can be.
- People are really weird, as long as you give yourself a goal and keep approaching it, you can achieve it. So you should dare to dream. What matters is not what you can be. but what you want to be.
- There is no need to tangle past mistakes. The most important thing currently is to do the right thing now.
- Don't worry about the mistakes you made in the past, grasp the current moment is the most important
- Everyday is a new beginning, which is worth taking it seriously for us. Because this a day that cannot be repeated in our time limited life.
- Everyday is a new beginning and deserves our serious attention. Because this day cannot be repeated in our limited time.
- Everyday is a new beginning, and it is worth taking seriously, because this is a day in our limited life that cannot be repeated.